mardi 18 avril 2017

i made a "highlight" class in html, and when I use it on my paragraph, the paragraph's margin changes

I have just started html 3 weeks ago, and when I started I learned inline style instead of the preferred external style, but I now understand external. Forgive me if I use incorrect terms for certain actions. I have created a "highlight" class in my style tag and it works by changing the background color yellow. When I assign class to the my paragraph tag, the margins of the paragraph change.

.highlight {
  background-color: yellow;
}
<link rel=stylesheet type=text/css href=http://ift.tt/2oSnmf9;

<h1>test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test</h1>
<p>test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test</p>
<p>test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test </p>
<p class="highlight">test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.</p>
</body>





Comments
0 Comments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire